Brian E. Murphy
Worcester Criminal Defense Attorney Brian E. Murphy
Representing those Arrested in Worcester County
Brian E. Murphy focuses his practice on criminal defense in the district, superior, and federal courts. Mr. Murphy has spent his entire career focused on defending those accused of crime and advocating for them both in Court and in the various administrative proceedings that often accompany prosecutions.
He primarily handles serious criminal matters with special focus on the following:
Mr. Murphy graduated from the College of the Holy Cross in Worcester and from Columbia Law School where he was a James Kent Scholar and the Editor-in-Chief of the Columbia Human Rights Law Review.
Mr. Murphy is a member of the Boston Bar Association, the Massachusetts Bar Association, the Massachusetts Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, and the Worcester County Bar Association.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Law
- Personal Injury — Plaintiff
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts
- U.S. Court of Appeals 1st Circuit
- Columbia Law School, New York, New York
- Honors: James Kent Scholar
- Law Review: Columbia Human Rights Law Review, Editor-in-Chief
- College of the Holy Cross, Worcester, Massachusetts
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Massachusetts Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Boston Bar Association
- Worcester County Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Lawyers
Past Employment Positions
- Committee for Public Counsel Services
- Todd and Weld LLP
Request a FREE Consultation or Call (508) 425-6330.
We are devoted to effective trial lawyering. We know how to deliver aggressive defense strategies and we know how to speak to juries and judges alike.