Lyonel Jean-Pierre Jr.
Worcester Family Law Attorney Lyonel Jean-Pierre Jr.
Compassionate Family Law Assistance to Worcester County
Lyonel Jean-Pierre Jr. is an experienced Massachusetts family law practitioner. He handles various types of matters in the Probate and Family Court including contested and uncontested divorce, separate support, custody disputes between married and unmarried partners, paternity, child support, alimony, guardianship, modification complaints and contempt complaints. Mr. Jean-Pierre also appears in the Juvenile Court on care and protection cases.
Mr. Jean-Pierre graduated with a bachelor’s degree from Brandeis University where in addition to his studies he mentored under privileged youth and ran track and field for four years. He then attended and graduated from the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law in New York City with a particular focus on public interest and family law.
Mr. Jean-Pierre is a member of the Worcester County Bar Association for which he served as Co-Chair of the Family Law Section. He is also a member of the Massachusetts Bar Association and Boston Bar Association. In 2012 he was honored with the YWCA Great Guy Award & Official State Citation.
Areas of Practice
- Family law
- Care and protection – juvenile
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, Manhattan, NY
- Women’s Law Journal, Annotations Editor
- Brandeis University, Waltham, MA
- Big Siblings Mentor Program Co-coordinator
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Worcester County Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Boston Bar Association
Past Employment Positions
- Community Legal Aid, Worcester, Massachusetts
- Prisoners’ Legal Services (formerly Massachusetts Correctional Legal Services), Boston, MA
Request a FREE Consultation or Call (508) 425-6330.
We are devoted to effective trial lawyering. We know how to deliver aggressive defense strategies and we know how to speak to juries and judges alike.