Maura J. Tansley
Maura J. Tansley, a Worcester Attorney
Dedicated Criminal Defense Serving Worcester County
Maura J. Tansley practices criminal defense in the district and superior courts and prides herself on her diligent and thorough representation of her clients. Ms. Tansley joins Murphy & Rudolf after five years with the Committee for Public Counsel Services where she established herself as a well-respected attorney by her colleagues and as a staunch advocate by her clients. With experience representing clients in matters ranging from operating under the influence of alcohol or drugs, to sexual assault and rape, to serious injury on a child, Ms. Tansley is prepared to handle your criminal defense needs.
Ms. Tansley graduated from Simmons College in Boston and from Boston University School of Law.
Ms. Tansley is a member of the Massachusetts Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
Areas of Practice
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts
- Boston University School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts
- Simmons College, Boston, Massachusetts
- B.A. magna cum laude
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Massachusetts Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
Past Employment Positions
- Committee for Public Counsel Services
- Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum
Request a FREE Consultation or Call (508) 425-6330.
We are devoted to effective trial lawyering. We know how to deliver aggressive defense strategies and we know how to speak to juries and judges alike.