Carla Y. Jackson
Worcester Attorney Carla Y. Jackson
Representing the underrepresented in Family and Criminal Law, Serving Worcester County
Carla Y. Jackson recently joined the firm, concentrating her practice on family and criminal law. Ms. Jackson has an aptitude for advocacy and brings with her years of experience representing clients in contentious and non-contentious divorce matters. Attorney Jackson is a rights enthusiast, with a passion for engaging with marginalized communities, and has previously volunteered her time serving as jail support on behalf of the National Lawyers Guild and the Massachusetts Bail Fund, as well as representing eligible CORI sealing clients on behalf of the Lawyer’s Clearinghouse.
Ms. Jackson is passionate about helping clients succeed during challenging times, and through difficult situations.
Areas of Practice
- I devote my practice to both litigation and alternate
- Boston College (BA, English Literature)
- Southern Connecticut State University (MBA, Marketing) (Delta Mu
- Suffolk University Law School, Juris Doctor (J.D.)
– Family Advocacy Clinic
Professional and Community Associations:
- Worcester County Bar Association
- Massachusetts Black Lawyers Association
– Black Women in the Profession subcommittee
Past Employment Positions
- DangerLaw, LLC
We are devoted to effective trial lawyering. We know how to deliver aggressive defense strategies and we know how to speak to juries and judges alike.