If you or a loved one has been arrested, do not wait another moment to contact an attorney. It is strongly encouraged that you speak with us immediately after an arrest. By getting involved in cases early, our lawyers can get a head start on investigating the evidence against you, performing in-depth legal research, and preparing legally significant motions. By thoroughly preparing every aspect of your case, we can build a strong defense that exposes any sort of weakness in the prosecution’s story. We are always prepared to go to trial and fight for the best possible outcome for you.
With Murphy & Rudolf, LLP, you’ll get:
- Skilled trial lawyers: We know how to fight for results — not lesser pleas or bargains.
- Real legal experience: Our team has more than 50 years of collective criminal law experience
- Personal attention: We devote the time, energy, and resources your case really needs.
- Quality client service: We stand by your side and always keep you informed of developments.
- Free consultations: We can sit and discuss a plan of action that is focused on results.
Our Worcester County criminal defense attorneys have the ability to handle a wide range of cases. From first-time charges to juvenile crimes, or simple misdemeanors to more violent felonies, we possess the legal knowledge, experience, and skill needed to help defend against all types of criminal offenses. No matter the charges you face, consider your future in capable hands.
We place a significant emphasis on cases such as:
- OUI: Including drunk driving, vehicular manslaughter, sobriety tests, driver’s license suspension, and revocation
- Sex crimes: Including child pornography, juvenile sex crimes, and sex offender registry
- Violent crimes: Including assault and battery, domestic violence, gang violence, and more
- Drug crimes: Including possession, sales, distribution, trafficking, and more
- Title IX and University Discipline: Defending students accused of college conduct code and Title IX violations.
No case is too big or too small for us to handle!
“The communication was clear, precise, and consistent; they answered all of our questions with a lot of patience.” - Jeanette F.
“They were truly the best attorneys I could have asked for.” - Louie W.
“Him and his staff are attentive, and respectful when it came to dealing with this case.” - Nilson Crespo