Elizabeth Halloran, a Worcester Attorney
Dedicated to Family Law and Criminal Defense, Serving Worcester County
Elizabeth K. Halloran, Associate Attorney with the firm concentrates her practice in all aspects of divorce and family law, criminal defense, estate planning and administration and civil litigation. Ms. Halloran began her practice of law in 2012 after earning her Juris Doctor from New England Law | Boston.
Prior to joining Murphy & Rudolf, LLP, Ms. Halloran was an associate attorney at Roncone Law Offices, P.C. where her practice focused on family law and criminal defense. She worked as a Prosecutor/Assistant District Attorney with the Worcester County District Attorney’s Office where she handled prosecution of various felonies and misdemeanors before the District and Superior Courts. Just prior to joining the firm, she was responsible for prosecuting domestic violence related crime(s.) She has extensive experience working with the Department of Children and Families, and has appeared and tried numerous matters before the District Courts throughout Worcester County.
While in law school, Ms. Halloran worked for the Volunteer Lawyers Project’s Family Law Clinic providing legal services for indigent clients in the Probate and Family Court(s) in Norfolk and Suffolk Counties. Her experience has afforded her the opportunity to practice law in a manner that is sensitive to the complexities of family dynamics and their interactions with the legal system in both the family and probate and criminal courts.
Ms. Halloran is currently a member of the Worcester County Bar Association, and the Massachusetts Bar Association.
Ms. Halloran regularly attends Continuing Legal Education classes to stay current on best practices and new trends in the law. She brings a client-focused approach to the law that combines superior legal aptitude with practical solutions. Ms. Halloran was selected as a 2018 and 2019 Super Lawyers Rising Star.
Areas of Practice
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Massachusetts, 2012
- New England Law, Boston, Massachusetts
- J.D. – 2012
- Honors: Dean’s List 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
- Law Journal: New England Journal on Criminal and Civil Confinement, Confinement Outreach Editor, 2010
- Providence College, Providence, Rhode Island
- B.A. – 2007
- Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Worcester County Bar Association, Member, 2012 – Present
Past Employment Positions
- Roncone Law Offices, P.C., Associate Attorney, 2017 – 2019
- Office of the District Attorney – Middle District, Assistant District, 2012 – 2017
Pro Bono Activities
- LIFT, Board Member, 2016 – 2019
- Attorneys Representing Children (ARC) appointments in Worcester County Probate & Family Court
Request a FREE Consultation or Call 508-762-1397.
We are devoted to effective trial lawyering. We know how to deliver aggressive defense strategies and we know how to speak to juries and judges alike.