Worcester County Family Lawyers
Handling Emotionally Difficult Matters in Middlesex County & Hampden County
Living in a divided household can be emotional, tiring, and financially challenging. The attorneys at Murphy & Rudolf, LLP understand how difficult it can be to make important decisions about finances and parenting children when you and your partner are not at their best. Our attorneys work with our clients to help find solutions that best serve the interests of you and your family.
Please call our family law attorneys in Worcester County at (508) 570-3037!
We handle numerous family law matters, including:
- Divorce: We can offer representation and guidance to address all aspects of an uncontested or contested divorce.
- Custody: Whether married or unmarried, our office can help you assert your rights to have access to your children.
- Paternity: In order to maximize financial and emotional support for your children, it is important that both parents are identified and confirmed.
- Child support: Children are entitled to be financially supported by both parents. Our experienced advocates can help you pursue the proper amount of support.
- Alimony: We are knowledgeable about relevant laws regarding alimony in Massachusetts.
- Guardianship of a minor: Sometimes, questions about a parent’s fitness are brought to the attention of the court by a relative or the Massachusetts Department of Children and Families. Our attorneys know how to advocate for a guardianship when it’s necessary to protect children, and how to defend against allegations that put a parent’s right to raise their child at risk.
- Contempt: When a court order or judgment is not followed, you may need to seek enforcement of your rights to custody, parenting time, or child support.
- Modification: Life is not static, and the court understands that orders and judgments may need to change to keep things fair.
Our Representation & Services
“The communication was clear, precise, and consistent; they answered all of our questions with a lot of patience.” - Jeanette F.
“They were truly the best attorneys I could have asked for.” - Louie W.
“Him and his staff are attentive, and respectful when it came to dealing with this case.” - Nilson Crespo