Jacob E. Steinmann
Worcester Attorney Jacob E. Steinmann
Dedicated Civil and Criminal Litigation, Serving Worcester County
Jacob E. Steinmann recently joined the firm, concentrating his practice on criminal and civil litigation, particularly family and employment law. Mr. Steinmann was previously employed at Northeast Legal Aid, where he represented clients facing eviction and other housing crises created by the COVID-19 pandemic. In that capacity, he worked diligently to ensure that many of his clients were able to preserve their housing, either through thoughtful negotiation or litigation. Attorney Steinmann is a passionate and diligent advocate for his clients.
Mr. Steinmann is dedicated to providing his clients with representation and results that best meet their unique needs.
Areas of Practice
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
Northeastern University School of Law, Boston, MA
• Poverty Law and Practice Clinic
- Emerson College, Boston, MA
• Master of Arts in Publishing and Writing
Tufts University, Somerville, MA
• Master of Arts in Teaching
Brandeis University, Waltham, MA
• B.A. in Classical Studies, B.A. in History
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Worcester County Bar Association
- Boston Bar Association
Past Employment Positions
- Staff Attorney, COVID Eviction Legal Help Project at Northeast Legal Aid.
We are devoted to effective trial lawyering. We know how to deliver aggressive defense strategies and we know how to speak to juries and judges alike.