Worcester Attorney Merrilee Grenier
Criminal Defense and Civil Litigation in Worcester County
Merrilee Grenier, née O’Coin, practices criminal defense and civil litigation. Ms. Grenier joins Murphy & Rudolf after 11 years with the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Boston, Massachusetts where she worked as paralegal in the criminal division and then as a contract attorney in the civil division. Ms. Grenier has experience assisting on federal criminal cases. Ms. Grenier grew up in central Massachusetts and recently returned to Worcester to join Murphy & Rudolf.
Ms. Grenier graduated from the University of Massachusetts Amherst and from New England Law | Boston.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Law
- Civil Litigation
- 100% dedicated to litigation
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts
New England School of Law | Boston
University of Massachusetts Amherst
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Worcester Bar Association
- Boston Bar Association
- Women’s Bar Association of Massachusetts
Past employment Positions
- Contract Attorney at the United State Attorney’s Office, Boston
- Contract Paralegal at the United State Attorney’s Office, Boston
Request a FREE Consultation or Call 508-762-1397.
We are devoted to effective trial lawyering. We know how to deliver aggressive defense strategies and we know how to speak to juries and judges alike.