Worcester Attorney Ben Rudolf
Assisting Clients throughout Worcester County
Ben Rudolf has experience with all aspects of civil litigation. He represents individuals and family businesses in employment litigation, real estate and contract disputes, as well as personal injury matters.
He has significant trial experience in the Superior Court, and has argued cases before the Massachusetts Appeals Court and the Supreme Judicial Court. He is an active member of the Worcester County Bar Association, having served on its Executive Committee and as the Co-Chair of its Committee on Services to the Poor and Homeless. He is also a member of the Massachusetts Bar Association.
Areas of Practice
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts
- U.S. Court of Appeals 1st Circuit
- University of Minnesota Law School, Minneapolis, MN
- Law Review: Minnesota Journal of Global Trade (now Minnesota Journal of International Law)
- Gustavus Adolphus College, Saint Peter, MN
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Worcester County Bar Association
Past Employment Positions
- BourgeoisWhite, LLP, Worcester
- Hennepin County Attorney’s Office, Minneapolis
Request a FREE Consultation or Call (508) 425-6330.
We are devoted to effective trial lawyering. We know how to deliver aggressive defense strategies and we know how to speak to juries and judges alike.