If You Want to Receive a Fair and Just Ruling, Then You Need to Hire Lawyers for Child Support Cases Who Are Knowledgeable and Experienced
There is a lot of complexity behind child support cases. This ranges from dealing with a soon-to-be ex-spouse and his or her legal team, to calculating child support accurately and evaluating settlement offers.
It is important to retain a lawyer for child support cases who will help you maneuver this legal landscape appropriately. Look no further than the proven attorneys at the law offices of Murphy & Rudolf, LLP. Contact us today for a free consultation or call (508) 570-3037.
Five Important Characteristics of Top Lawyers for Child Support Cases
- Strong negotiation skills: One of the top reasons to retain a child support or divorce attorney is to have a proxy and guard for when the emotionality of the case gets too difficult to handle. An experienced attorney will help the process run smoothly, and you can feel confident in the skills of your calm and collected legal negotiator.
- Precision with time-sensitive paperwork and settlement evaluations: Our team of trained lawyers will complete and file necessary paperwork on time for your child support case. They will also work through the complexity of child support calculations to determine the most accurate amount of child support that needs to be paid. Once the opposing counsel has made an offer, our attorneys will evaluate it to determine if it is worthy of accepting, or if any adjustments should be made.
- A positive reputation with proven success: Matters associated with a child or children should be handled with the utmost care. These cases determine the required amount of child support paid and potentially the type of custody involved. Beyond experience and understanding, you need to hire an attorney who has a track record of success in child support cases.
- The ability to find hidden assets: An ex-spouse may have hidden assets that you are unaware of. If uncovered, these assets will equate to higher child support payments. An experienced child support attorney has the training and experience to discover these hidden assets, regardless of where they may be concealed.
- Compassionate yet aggressive: Child support cases can be emotionally draining, leading to difficulty in making smart decisions. This is a big reason people retain a lawyer for these cases.
A knowledgeable, experienced attorney can be compassionate yet aggressive in divorce cases. If your ex-spouse has hired an aggressive attorney who is intent on fanning the flames and keeping the legal battle heated for its entirety, then you need an attorney who can respond to the aggressiveness accordingly. However, if the child support case involves more civility, then it is important to have a compassionate attorney who treats all parties fairly.
Are you considering a divorce or in the process of beginning divorce proceedings? If so, you need to hire a proven, experienced attorney who will fight for your best outcome. Contact us today at the law offices of Murphy & Rudolf, LLP for a free consultation: (508) 570-3037.