If You’re Facing Criminal Charges, Here Are Five Critical Reasons Why You Should Hire a Defense Attorney to Fight for You
Being on the receiving end of criminal charges is no laughing matter. While some legal matters can be handled alone, any type of criminal arrest calls for the legal advice of a qualified criminal defense attorney to protect your rights and secure the best possible results for your case. If a criminal claim has been brought against you, it’s in your best interest to hire a defense attorney before you respond to any criminal prosecution.
The criminal procedure is often very complex, and the best thing you can do for your case is hire a defense attorney to fight on your behalf. Here are the top five reasons why you won’t want to face the legal system alone.
- The law is complex. An experienced lawyer has years of thorough study, research and legal training under their belt. At Murphy & Rudolf, we have extensive knowledge of the intricacies of the legal system. Our skilled attorneys have a combined expertise in criminal law, family law and civil litigation that we use to fight for you.
- We will negotiate on your behalf. If you hire a defense attorney, we will advise you on the best solution for your situation, which can include negotiating a fair settlement with the opposing party. We make it our priority to fight for you to get your charges reduced, your penalties lessened, and perhaps even to get your case dismissed.
- Murphy & Rudolf, LLP has access to a network of experts to help your case. We have an extensive background with the local courts and know how to navigate the system to get the best possible outcome for your case. We have cultivated relationships with different prosecutors and, to an extent, the judges who may be involved in your case. This allows us to better understand how the nuances of your case will unfold, and to know which course of action is most advisable.
- We know how to gain evidence in your favor. Our skilled lawyers will work quickly to get the evidence you need to support your case. In addition, hiring a defense attorney is the most prudent way to suppress any of the prosecution’s evidence that was improperly obtained.
- Murphy & Rudolf, LLP provides free consultations. Act quickly and reach out to our qualified attorneys today. We will provide you with a review of your case, along with legal advice on how you should proceed to ensure a positive outcome.
Contact Murphy & Rudolf, LLP
If you hire a defense attorney from our firm, we promise you a robust and dedicated legal representation. At the end of the day, our job is to know the law inside and out, so we can best advise you on your case. With the expertise of our attorneys on your side, you’ll be fully prepared to defend your rights and fight for your best interests.