Our Team of Child Custody Lawyers in Ma Serve the Worcester Area With Top Representation in Family Law
Our child custody lawyers help parents make agreements upon child support, custody, and parenting time so you do not have to endure the tiring, complex process alone.
Child custody cases require legal paperwork to be filed timely and correctly, at best, and can include hidden legal pitfalls, stress and contention. Volatile emotions are best handled with an experienced lawyer on your side who can advocate for your cause while remaining level-headed.
Who Should Hire Child Custody Lawyers
Your legal process will be shorter and less expensive if you and your co-parent are capable of making agreements outside of court. If you go to court, however, the custody of your child or children will be in the hands of the judge.
It can be difficult to maneuver the strong emotions, paperwork, and opposition from your ex partner and his or her legal team. Our attorneys are experienced with the process and will help guide the proceedings smoothly, calmly, and compassionately. Our representation focuses on counseling for your best interests and the best interests of your child or children.
A valuable lawyer works to ensure the proceedings stay on track and progress accordingly, while representing you fully and arguing in your favor.
You should hire a child custody lawyer if you and a partner or spouse have recently separated or divorced, or are in the process of doing so. Experienced child custody lawyers know how to represent a client on the paramount issues of placing children, where they will live and who will support them.
What our top child custody lawyers will do for you
- Help you get into court quickly. This way you can attain temporary orders of custody, visitation and support.
- Negotiate child support rates with firm stability. We advocate for your cause without impact of emotional stressors. We will help you secure what you need to support yourself and your children.
- Gather evidence in support of your parental rights. Preparation is put into your case so each possible angle is considered, allowing you the most favorable outcome.
- File the appropriate documents with the court to defend or initiate a claim. We understand that processing paperwork and meeting appropriate deadlines is of high priority in court cases. We stay on deadline so the proceedings go as efficiently as possible.
- Represent you in court if the case proceeds that way. Having a lawyer on your side in court helps you avoid costly mistakes, like making the wrong statements or omitting information due to lack of preparation or emotional toll.
We are devoted to effective trial lawyering. We deliver aggressive strategies and we know how to speak to the opposing counsel, juries and judges alike.