A Felony Criminal Defense Lawyer From Murphy & Rudolf, LLP Can Help With the Most Severe Criminal Cases if You Are in the Worcester or Springfield Areas
If you or a loved one has been arrested for a significant crime, hiring a felony criminal defense lawyer is your best chance at winning the case or having the charges dismissed.
The legal team at Murphy & Rudolf, LLP is comprised of highly-skilled criminal defense lawyers who have a cumulative experience of over 50 years. If you are in the Worcester or Springfield, MA areas and in need of advanced, assertive criminal defense, then you need to contact our law offices to schedule a free consultation. Use our online form or call directly to schedule your free consultation today: (508) 570-3037.
A Felony Criminal Defense Lawyer Provides Aggressive Defense
Our legal team can help if you have been arrested for the first time, or if you have had repeat encounters with the law. We provide aggressive defense strategies if you or a loved one is facing felonious criminal charges, or if you believe you are the focus of a criminal investigation. The attention we provide is what you need from an experienced criminal defense lawyer in either of the Worcester or Springfield areas. A felony conviction can have lasting repercussions, including fines, time in prison, and impact to your life and reputation. It is best to approach the case accordingly.
A trained felony criminal defense lawyer is a necessity, because of the expertise offered by these professionals. Beyond knowing the local, state, and federal laws, the best criminal defense attorneys can help you in a myriad of ways:
- They can help you understand how local prosecutors and judges interpret the law.
- Criminal defense lawyers will extract information from the prosecution, arresting officers, and witnesses on your behalf.
- They will also speak to all necessary parties on your behalf.
- Criminal defense lawyers will advise you on the best steps to take, and will speak with you candidly about your likelihood of winning the case or having charges dropped.
- If your case goes to court, our criminal defense trial lawyers will represent you and fight diligently for your rights.
Do you or a loved one need an experienced criminal defense lawyer on your side? If you are in the Worcester or Springfield, MA areas, then you can schedule a free consultation with a representative from Murphy & Rudolf, LLP today. Use our online form or call directly to schedule: (508) 570-3037.
Choosing the Right Criminal Defense Lawyer
When you hire a criminal defense lawyer to protect your rights and future, you need to be sure that you are hiring the best professionals around.
The criminal defense lawyers at Murphy & Rudolf, LLP have represented felony and misdemeanor cases, and have a winning record. Our lawyers have significant experience, bar admissions and memberships, including:
- Boston Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Massachusetts Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Worcester County Bar Association
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts
- U.S. Courts of Appeals 1st Circuit
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- American College of Trial Lawyers
- Women’s Bar Association of Massachusetts
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- Boston Patent Law Association
The members of our legal counsel are well trained and well regarded in the community, continually staying up-to-date on the most recent rulings, legal proceedings, and changes to the law.
Felony charges are serious matters. Make sure you put the best defense team behind you.
If you need a lawyer and are in the Worcester or Springfield, MA areas, then schedule a free consultation with us to discuss your case. You can schedule through our online form or by phone directly: (508) 570-3037.