Are You Looking for a Family Law Attorney? Springfield, Ma Is Served by the Family Lawyers at the Law Offices of Murphy & Rudolf, LLP
An experienced family law attorney will act in your best interests by supporting you throughout the legal process, providing a legal advantage with objective advice.
We understand that family law matters can be stressful and emotionally draining, which is a strong reason to enlist the help of a trained family law attorney. Springfield, MA and all of Hampden County rely on the family law specialists at Murphy & Rudolf, LLP. Do you need a family law attorney? Contact our representatives to schedule a free consultation to discuss the specifics of your case. You can schedule your free consultation online via our contact form, or by calling directly now:(508) 570-3037.
Hiring a Family Law Attorney Is the Smart Decision to Make
If you are dealing with an unreasonable or aggressive spouse, or you have a complicated financial situation, then it makes sense to put experienced legal help on your side to deal with the complexity of issues. If you are anticipating problems associated with alimony, child support, custody, property or debt division, then hiring a family law attorney to help you sort out the details is the recommended course of action.
Furthermore, if your spouse has the legal backing of their own attorney, make sure to protect yourself with the same. If agreements cannot be made and the case goes to court, having a family law attorney will be your best chance at winning. Contact us now for a free consultation:tel:(508) 570-3037.
Here Is a Look at the Types of Family Law Issues Our Lawyers Can Help With
- Alimony: Are you seeking alimony from a spouse in the state of Massachusetts? We can help you go after the financial support you legally deserve.
- Child support: Our experienced family lawyers can help you secure the amount of child support that you are legally afforded.
- Contempt: Our lawyers can help you seek the legal enforcement of your rights to child support, custody, and parenting time if they have been neglected.
- Custody: You legally deserve access to your children, and our legal team ensures that you receive it.
- Divorce: Our family law department offers both guidance and representation for addressing any aspects of contested or uncontested divorce scenarios.
- Guardianship of a minor: Our legal team knows how to advocate for guardianship that protects children. Furthermore, our skilled family law attorneys understand how to defend against allegations that put a parent’s right to raise their child at risk.
- Modification: Modification is when written changes are made to a legal contract. A modification can be unilateral or bilateral, depending on the case, and it may introduce or annul specific terms of a legal contract without impacting the overall purpose of the contract.
- Paternity: It is important that both parents are identified and confirmed so that a child can receive the complete financial and emotional support they are entitled to.
Are any of the above topics relevant to your current situation? If so, you need the legal assistance of a family law attorney. Springfield, MA and all of Hampden County can rely on the family law representation from the law offices of Murphy & Rudolf, LLP. Contact our team today for a free consultation by completing the online contact form, or by calling us directly now:(508) 570-3037.